Heavy Equipment tracking
If a piece of critical equipment doesn’t show up, or if it isn’t returned on the appointed date, your business is severely affected. Getting equipment to a site more responsively can help win jobs and increase income.
Our system provides peace of mind with your asset by letting you know real time location of all your valuable assets.
- Online system map shows machine’s locations and whether its working or not.
- Satellite and hybrid maps give owners the ability to observe assets which provides an accurate and realistic depiction of a machine’s location and its geographical surroundings.
- Unlimited landmarks help fleet managers be more effective and productive by:
- Showing which driver on the map is closest to a site which allows for better routing and decreased fuel costs,
- Helping identify any machine misuse.
- Geofencing shows when machine enter and exit a designated area.
- You can see how many Kilometres and how long the machine has been working.
- You can even run a historical report to see which machine have driven outside a geofence.
- Rapidly locate lost or stolen equipment so it can be returned to service
- Web based or smartphone android app for easy and convenient access
- Maximum speed violation notification
Cloud Mining is the practice of currency mining using a centralized data-center which has access to shared resources through an online relationship. This sort of cloud mining allows end users to trade currencies in the contentment of of the home or place of work, rather than investing in high priced mining equipments that necessitate substantial cloud mining for bitcoin infrastructure and equipment.
Tip: It’s easy for new Mac users to become confused by all the various Mac apps. I know how you feel, I used to be just like you. When my Mac crashed, I couldn’t even understand it and had to start over. This was my initial reaction. After learning the many ways of cleaning my Mac’s hard drive, these issues are gone.
Tip: It’s very easy for a novice Mac user to become ambivalent about all things Mac. That’s why it’s highly recommended learning more about this exciting Mac world here first before getting started with Mac cleaning and speed tweaks. To start, you need to be aware that the Mac operating system has been around since the early 80s. You should also keep in mind that older Macs may be affected by bugs, which can cause slowdowns and decreases in speed. To prevent these issues from happening, you have several easy and simple ways to clean up your Mac.
Tip: Remember to keep your favourite and most frequently used applications safe when you clean your Mac. This causes a lot of unnecessary “empty space” inside the main memory of your computer. This empty space takes away your Mac’s ability to make quick work of the items in the main memory and slows it down. So, to speed up mojave slowing down mac my Mac, I always delete apps that are not in use a specific app often. My Mac registry doesn’t need to be cluttered with unnecessary data.