Comprehensive Fleet Fuel Management
Research has shown the highest percentage of any fleets total operating expenses go towards fuel.
Get a return on your investment with our fleet fuel management system, cut down on engine idling, bad driving and fuel theft it will also help you identify vehicles that need repairs and drivers who need more training.
With eTrack ‘s fuel reporting system, you can:
- Verify fuel expenses with hard data
- Identify potential fuel theft
- Reduce fuel use to in turn reduce fuel costs
- Correct fuel-wasting driving behaviors
- Real time online location Tracking.
- Fuel Usage and KPH Report – monitor fuel used by each vehicle; reconcile fuel consumed against Kms driven.
- Speed Violations Report – improve safety and lower insurance costs by monitoring speed violations; create and enforce a speed policy to promote driver safety.
- Idle Time Report – view the number of hours of idle per vehicle; compare an individual vehicle’s idle time with peer vehicles; pinpoint underutilized or inactive driving hours.
- Stop Detail and Idle Time Report – review a vehicle’s stops and pinpoint excessive idling.
- Theft Report- See location and time fuel was purchased to determine if there was a potential fuel theft.