The prerequisites for the birth from the social and psychological phenomena essaystone that have emerged in the dawn of humanity, turn into elementary kinds of collective life. Ancient many people have tried to understand, to know these phenomena and apply them in daily life. One example is, in diverse forms of the ancient religions of shamans and priests have successfully implemented the ability of men and women infected by the mass mood of your crowd, to obey the leaders inspire exposed to imitate each other. Collective life demanded the regulation of person behavior that German psychologists G. and M. Gibsh Vorwerg known as “socio-psychological thinking”, ie the ability of man to communicate proficiently with other people, get along nicely with their very own type.
- Online system map shows vehicles’ locations and whether the ignition is on or off.
- Satellite and hybrid maps give fleet managers the ability to observe vehicles which provides an accurate and realistic depiction of a vehicle’s location and its geographical surroundings.
- Unlimited landmarks help fleet managers be more effective and productive by:
- Showing which driver on the fleet map is closest to a customer which allows for better routing and decreased fuel costs,
- Helping managers predict shipment arrival times,
- Helping identify any vehicle misuse.
Geofencing shows fleet managers when vehicles enter and exit a designated area.
You cans see how many Kilometeres and how long the vehicle traveled. You can even run a historical report to see which vehicles have driven outside a geofence.
FEATURES OF FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
• Map Interface provides you with clear sky visibility of your fleet with different types of maps to choose from including Google maps, Bing Maps, Open street Maps and others
• Dash Board Overview
• Point of Interest and Geo-fencing will help customize clients areas and places of interest like Field Offices, No go areas and any other Geo feature.
• Reporting and History generator helps you generate different reports for your vehicle up to 1year in history.
• Licensing and Servicing feature helps remind you when your vehicle is due for service or licensing thereby avoiding accidents and police arrests.
• Routing and Route Planning will help you plan your fleet movements and quicken service delivery for your clients.
• Driver ID helps you identify who drives which vehicle and prevent unauthorized use of vehicles.
• Immobilizer function will help in remotely turning off your car remotely to avoid theft or misuse.
• Camera option when activated will stream live video of where your vehicle is and who is inside the vehicle
• Microphone and Voice capture option can help listen into voices from within the car and or make calls to the vehicle.
• Alerts and events customization for any captured events like Speed violations, Hash breaking, Fuel events, Prohibited working hours alerts and many others
• Self Help provides you with visual support in case you get stack and need help to navigate your way around the system.
• helps to reduce overtime and save on fuel costs,make your fleet under completed control.
“Managing number of fleet its easy with eTrack Fleet Management System”
In the ancient science of language ( “grammar”) studied only the native language in the scientist, but not other people’s languages; studied languages ??and prestigious intellectual culture, and living spoken language with the people (and also additional illiterate illiterate nations) remained outdoors the sphere of focus of scientists. Till the 19th century. the science of language has been prescriptive (normative), trying to not describe the living language, spoken and offered the rules by which “should” speak (and create). Linguistics consists of observation; registration plus a description on the details of speech; hypotheses to clarify these information; formulation of hypotheses inside the form of buyessay club theories and models that describe the language; their experimental verification and refutation; prediction of verbal behavior.