- Online system map shows vehicles’ locations and whether the ignition is on or off.
- Satellite and hybrid maps give fleet managers the ability to observe vehicles which provides an accurate and realistic depiction of a vehicle’s location and its geographical surroundings.
- Unlimited landmarks help fleet managers be more effective and productive by:
- Showing which driver on the fleet map is closest to a customer which allows for better routing and decreased fuel costs,
- Helping managers predict shipment arrival times,
- Helping identify any vehicle misuse.
Geofencing shows fleet managers when vehicles enter and exit a designated area.
You cans see how many Kilometeres and how long the vehicle traveled. You can even run a historical report to see which vehicles have driven outside a geofence.
FEATURES OF FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
• Map Interface provides you with clear sky visibility of your fleet with different types of maps to choose from including Google maps, Bing Maps, Open street Maps and others
• Dash Board Overview
• Point of Interest and Geo-fencing will help customize clients areas and places of interest like Field Offices, No go areas and any other Geo feature.
• Reporting and History generator helps you generate different reports for your vehicle up to 1year in history.
• Licensing and Servicing feature helps remind you when your vehicle is due for service or licensing thereby avoiding accidents and police arrests.
• Routing and Route Planning will help you plan your fleet movements and quicken service delivery for your clients.
• Driver ID helps you identify who drives which vehicle and prevent unauthorized use of vehicles.
• Immobilizer function will help in remotely turning off your car remotely to avoid theft or misuse.
• Camera option when activated will stream live video of where your vehicle is and who is inside the vehicle
• Microphone and Voice capture option can help listen into voices from within the car and or make calls to the vehicle.
• Alerts and events customization for any captured events like Speed violations, Hash breaking, Fuel events, Prohibited working hours alerts and many others
• Self Help provides you with visual support in case you get stack and need help to navigate your way around the system.
• helps to reduce overtime and save on fuel costs,make your fleet under completed control.
“Managing number of fleet its easy with eTrack Fleet Management System”